Friday, December 7, 2012

Arriving! 7.12.12

After the gruesome 10 hours of being cramped up in a small economy seat with surround sound babys cries and grumpy old koreans, i finally touched down at Incheon Airport where my sister and her half swedish bf were waiting for me! :D

Junhee (retard cousin ==), Jeremy, Me and Yoonji.. yeh we're all just derping away..

I arrived at 11:30 ish korean time and it was so cold! And plus there was snow errwherrereeererereerere

luvo 1. (ur gonna be seeing alot of my fat face gettign fatter and fatter every day)
SNOW! i look so yellow standing next to the snow == oh gosh. 

We had to wait like an hour to catch a coach thing back to seoul which took soooo long == i think we finally arrived at Seoul by like 2 ish.
But Korea is a city that never sleeps.. literally, even at that hour, the streets were full of people either drunk or going to get drunk haha. EVen the cafes were packed with students on their laptops or on gross extreme PDA dates. 
So Mary (Yoonji) and Jeremy took me to a really cute cafe called Caffe Bene and ordered waffles and warm tea!!! mm mm i can just feel the fat piling on my face.. 
Terrible photo by my sister (who is actually quite the photographer) of our waffles! Jeremys came with strawberries and cream and i got mine with green tea ice cream. THey were so so so soo good.
OH and thats the chocolate boxes i got from the survey at airport! hehe

Biggest herp derps... I'll try get a decent photo with him cause hes actually really  really pretty! reminds me of Daniel Henny (is that how u spell it) :3 why he no have younger brother :c

After filling my belly with delicious and fattening goodness, we had to catch a cab back to their dorm/apts (they live in apartments near their uni- Seoul National University. My sister lives with french and korean roomies!)
It was so hard to catch a cab... esp to the direction we wanted to go. All the taxis were lined up facing the opposite direction to where we wanted to go and they refused to take a uturn.. those bastards. AFter like 2o minutes of failing to hail a cab, we eventually decided to act like tourists who couldnt speak korean (wasnt very hard esp with Jeremy there and my suitcases) and refuse to get out of the taxi. LOL SO eventually, the taxi guy drove us home (he was surprisingly nice). 

THe apt is so cute and typical korean drama-like! 

I asked if they had a CHrsitmas Tree and they said yes!.. walk in to find this little thing -- its called Jonathon apprently haha so cute

couldnt contain my excitement!  -cue the awkward duck dance- YAAAY CANT BELEIVE IM FINALLY HERE . 


I was to sleep in the living room on a mattress with a flimsy blanket --  (btdubs it was kinda cold so im probs gonna have to borrow a blanket from my other relos or just buy one... or just wear 10 billion layers to sleep :) )

-KJ

1 comment:

  1. JEALOUS!!!!!

    Hope you have a fun and safe trip, dude! MAKE A RANDOM KOREAN FRIEND!

    See you soon,
    Your-Jealous-Friend.

    ReplyDelete