Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cousins!! 19.12.12

 So today i went to my uncles place to sleep for a few days and i got to meet my baby cousins!! well theyre not really babies anymore (Somin or Rachel is 12 and Yujin is 7) but theyre so cute and they love me.. which is kind of a bad thing too i guess.. theyre like little koalas on 20 cans of RedBull.. its crazy.

So i went to their violin rehersal for some christmas concert their having. My uncle and aunt literally just dropped me off, called out "KEEP AN EYE ON THEM" and drove off .. o.o
This was probably the only time they got some time to themselves.

omegosh.. my ears were dying. Their lesson went for sooooo long and they were hardstyle raping the crud out of their instruments.. it was painful.


The older ones actually really good. Shes super musically talented like every other asian :p

So i just chilled at the church while trying to keep the other kids entertained so they didnt break anything == omgsh korean kids are so hyperrrrr. must be somethng in the water.

Somins really good with crafty things! I rekon shed be an awesome artist or musician or even a preformer. SHes so good at acting she scares me sometimes ==

Ngaw little Yujin killing my ears :')
He was literally killing me not to softly with his song...

Then my uncle finally decided to save me and we went out for some yummay ddukkbokki!

This is a really famous vintage place from when my uncle was a kid. and omegosh it was super duper good! I rekon t tasted extra yum cause it was an outdoor shop and i couldnt feel anything but my burning tongue :3

Then we went to the hairdressers to get my cousins hair done cause she got 100% for two of her maths tests. Shes a genius that one o.o so this was her reward!! And my aunt decided to pay to do my hair as well!! YAY

Somin so excited! Shes gettin those princess curls :)

moiiii . havent been to the hairdressers in ages o.o forgot how painful it was sitting in a chair for 2 hours ...

The hairdressers looked at my purple streaks like it was some horrific accident and was all like "OMGSHSH CUT IT OFF CUT IT OFFFFf" :C i think its pretty :'c

I asked for a trim.. a TRIM.
and then i realised why i havent stepped into a hairshop in ages...
they chopped everythng offf :c

new hair!
THEY CUT MY FRINGE!!:O I SAY DONT TOUCH FRINGE. THEY SAY LITTLE TRIM. I SAY.. FINE. THEY GO CHOP CHOP CHOP. :C

But i guess its not THAT bad. :D

Then that night, we had a samgyupsal party! (forgot to take pictures) twas so yummy... :)
So probs gonna be staying here for a while, getting all nice and plump :3 wee food!

-KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment