Friday, December 7, 2012

Leaving! 7.12.12

Dont you just hate it when your flight gets delayed... by 5 hours

It was terrible.
I'm asian and i really surprised myself to find myself so terribly bored surrounded by oh so cheap shit that i would never need. While aimlessly roaming through the super packed duty free and wondering how in the world alcohol can be priced $3999, I was literally contemplating on going home then coming back.. but then i remembered that aussie taxi fees are fucking insane. 

The only few good things that came out of it was that they gave me a $15 voucher so i didnt starve and get my legal buddies on them :) 
Ordered a "deluxe" breakfast that turned out to be a huge dissapointment it wasnt worth my camera life... 
SO next time you go to the airport, dont order the big breakfast.. the picture is so misleading and the bacon tastes like shit. Get the musli and yoghurt instead! 

ANd the other awesome thing that happened was that i got surveyed and received 2 boxes of macadamia chocolates! SCORE


After 7 hours (i arrived 2 hours prior to the flight.. you know being the asian i am) anyway, after 7 slow hours of terrible terrible boredom i fucking finally hopped on the plane and zhoom zhoomed to the winter wonderland of Koreaaaaaaaa!

My ride ;) hehe i waved at the pilot and he waved back! Dont judge me, its a korean thing...?

I hate plane rides. 
I serioulsy hate them with a passion. I get a super duper runny nose and sore throat and i cant ever sleep properly. 
But thanks to my lovely plane letters and endless list of movies, it was pretty alright :)

Awesome plane letters written by my super duper awesome friendsies :)
They all made me LOL so hard and some even made me cry a lil :') i must have looked like one crazy crazy kid (not that didnt already with all my eye poop and crazy hair and what not).. like they always say "if you cant spot the crazy on the plane, its probably you"

The only thing i like about plane rides are the delicious foods.
THey are so good i dont know why people hate them so much..
They provided us with super yummy lunch and dinner (i forgot to take a picture of the dinner one but it was soo pretty and good! Roast beef with veggies, pasta and lemon cheesecake)

Lunch! Scrambled eggs with baked beans, sausage, roast potatoes and fruit, yoghurt and a apple cinnamon muffin! 

For the remainder of the 10 hour trip, i watched Spiderman (omgah hes so cute), STep Up revolution (biggest waste of my time, i could feel my braincells committing suicide) and a few episodes of SHerlock (ITS SO GOOD! NOW I KNOW WHY STEPH WAS GOING CRAZY OVER IT!)

(so yeh, this is pretty much what this blog is gonna be for since i didnt really want to spam everyones fb feeds with pointless touristy photos..) 

KJ



1 comment:

  1. O MY GAWWWD so much food, so so jealous >< missed your voice in dc btw

    ReplyDelete